Prof. Dr. Arturo Anadón, Spain a Full Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid. His other titles include:
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine and Ph.D.
- Master in Basic Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Complutense University
- Diplomate of the European College for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (ECVPT)
- Membre Associé de l’Academie Vétérinaire de France
- President of the Spanish Royal Academy of Veterinary Sciences
- Member of the Royal National Academy of Doctors
- Member of the Royal National Academy of Pharmacy
- Honorary member of the Royal Academy of Medicine
- Member and President of the Consumer Section of the Scientific Committee of the Spanish Consumer, Food Safety and Nutrition Agency, Madrid, Spain,
- Member and Vice President of the Spanish Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products, Spanish Agency for Medicinal Products, Madrid, Spain
- Expert of the European Medicines Agency (EMEA). London, U.K..
- Expert of the European Agency for Food Safety, Parma (Italy
- Member of the Expert Advisory Panel on Food Safety at the WHO, Geneva, Switzerland
- Foreign Corresponding member of the National Academy of Agronomy and Veterinary, Argentina
Prof. Anadón published more than 300 paper. The last paper were published in Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Archives of Toxicology, Environmental Research, Toxicology Letters, Toxicology, Drug Metabolism Reviews, Critical Reviews in Toxicology, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, Food and Chemical Toxicology, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Annual Review in Pharmacology and Toxicology, and Science of The Total Environment among others